The Boys’ Brigade movement was 125 years old in October and one way in which the Coleraine & District Battalion decided to celebrate this very important anniversary was to hold a Ten Pin Bowling Competition for Company Section boys. The event was held at the refurbished Jet Centre and attracted an entry of 144 boys and officers. The evening was competitive but also fun packed, with prizes available for the top three in forms 1 to 3 and 4 to 7. Spot prizes were also awarded to players who achieved at least two strikes.
- Shann Leahy (1st Portstewart) 125
Conor Shields (5th Coleraine) 125
- Mark Donaghy (1st Ballywillan) 116
Ross Jamison (5th Coleraine) 116
- Mark Blair (1st Macosquin) 113
- James Purcell (1st Balteagh) 135
- Glen Armstrong ( 1st Garvagh) 130
- Robert McFaul (1st Macosquin) 119
Ben Cartwright (1st Drumachose) 119
Photos 1 & 2. Prize winners receiving their awards from Ivan Morrison (Rec Convener) and Rev. Trevor McCormick (Battalion President).